Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mel's Tea of the Day

Berry Terrific Morning! 
 This morning I was feeling the need for antioxidant-packing berries. I am a lover of all berries which makes Fontine's Blend from Aroma Tea Shop the perfect cuppa for me today. It's full of blueberries, elderberries, & black currants. This herbal blend is the perfect balance of sweet & tart.  To add to my berry mood I included a Blueberry scone from La Boulange Bakery. They make heavenly french pastries. This is truly a berry terrific morning.

        

1 comment:

  1. Berry Tea. That’s an interesting notion. I will have to try that the next time I order my usual tea package. And yes, Blueberry scones from La Boulange Bakery is divine! Definitely must have some when drinking tea.

    Kevin @ Tea Life

    ReplyDelete