Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day April 14, 2015

I arrived at Macy's basement about 4:00, and the line was all the way back to the Mexican restaurant! Even thought the line moved steadily, it took half an hour to get to the ice cream. I prefer ice cream without inclusions, but but there wasn't anything plain on the menu, not even (shudder) vanilla. So I chose the new "Tonight Dough" flavor, which is very busy but also surprisingly good. I thought about getting back on line for a second scoop, but by the time I finished my cup, the line was even longer. The word is out! Ben and Jerry's is awesome ice cream and also awesome for sharing it with ice cream lovers everywhere.

The Tonight Dough ice cream
Caramel & Chocolate Ice Creams with Chocolate Cookie Swirls &
Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
I crossed the street after leaving Macy's and walked past Union Square on my way home. This heart is at the southwest corner of the square.

No comments:

Post a Comment